The Farley Big Local Partnership have set up some support for residents in Farley Hill, who need support during the Coronavirus outbreak.
We’ve created a leaflet which outlines what help and support is available, download here.
Please let us know if you need help with any of the following:
1. Do you need support with topping up your electricity and gas meter?
If you need the support please email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Small grants for families needing financial support is also available. Maximum £200.
Download the Application For Support During Covid-19
Download the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
You can see if you are eligible for the grant before applying by reading the FAQ’s. Support can be given with applications, please let us know if you need help.
3. Support is there if you require a food parcel, essential items, a local shopping voucher, or other support.
Please contact us on email@example.com
or call 07753376862 for more information.
Please also visit www.luton.gov.uk for updates on:
- The latest government guidance
- Information on schools & home activities
- Financial support
- Business grants / loans and much more…